Saturday, May 22, 2010

FINAL FINAL FINAL plans....

The reunion will be held at the home of Robin and Sandy Bayles, in Manassas, VA. The date is June 12th. The time will be announced soon.

I am waiting on the final price for the food, which should be in the next day or so. Stacey Helmer Wood is working on this and recently her church donated 2 boxes of hamburgers and 60 hotdogs! This will help keep the cost down.

The list of participants was growing which made the pavillion too small for our numbers. We currently have 50 coming and the pavillion held half of that.

There will be no ball game, but there will be backyard games for adults as well as children. Robin has swings for kids, a tire swing and a zip line, which I'm told is strong enough to hold adults! Loretta and I are also working on plans for a small craft table for those children who would like to use it.

The menu is as follows:

Hotdogs/Hamburgers
Pasta Salad
Cole Slaw
Baked Beans
Deviled Eggs
Chips
Iced Tea
Lemonaide

You may bring your favorite beverage, but please NO alcohol.

Please bring your favorite desert to share, if you'd like. I'm making a fruit pizza, my sister doesn't know it yet, but she's bringing brownies! lol

We know this has been a wild ride as far as planning, but things are FINALLY set in stone and we are ironing out the tiny details.

So, to wrap this all up, I will be posting soon (I'm hoping by tomorrow as I have to work til 10pm tonight):

The address to Robin/Sandy's house
The time of the event
The cost of the event and address of where to send payment


Don't forget that we are all invited to Robin's church on Sunday, June 13th. If you do come, why don't we make plans to go out to eat afterward?

Take care and I'll post again soon...


Marsha

No comments: